Experienced Real Estate Agent – Resale Listing Agent
Are you an experienced and highly motivated real estate professional looking for a change? Do you want to build a more consistent and predictable business, maintain a better work/life balance, and still earn $100,000+ per year – all while focusing on what you love most about real estate, which is SELLING?
Here is that opportunity. With nearly $100 million in closed volume and over 100 transactions in 2022, Wilcynski Partners is one of the top real estate teams in the Seattle market under the Windermere brand – and we’re growing! This is where ambition meets opportunity, where innovation and collaboration thrive, and where your success is not just encouraged; it’s expected. We believe that having highly specialized roles allow our team members the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while ensuring that our clients are the beneficiaries of a world-class real estate experience from the initial conversation to closing and beyond.
Here’s how we can help you take your business to the next level:
- Clarity – we’ll help you get clear about your financial goals and develop a detailed business strategy that, should you execute, will ensure you meet those targets
- Accountability – just like an accountability buddy can help you make significant changes in your health and fitness journey, we’ll provide the leadership and systems to help you stay on track
- Culture – being a solo agent can be lonely. Surround yourself with other motivated, enthusiastic, and committed professionals who are in production and want to celebrate your successes
- Support – Collaboration is a core value of our team which means you’ll have the ability to brainstorm, problem solve, and skill build with some of the best real estate minded individuals in the industry
- Training – we provide unmatched real estate and sales performance coaching that will arm you with the tools and skillset necessary to take advantage of today’s market
We’re looking for a specific type of agent who:
- Loves prospecting and following up with leads with the objective of converting them into appointments and ultimately listings
- Wants granular insights into their business and sales funnel
- Is motivated to improve their conversion rates so they can help as many people as possible sell their homes in the Seattle area
- Has expert knowledge in the subtle nuances between neighborhoods, schools, and current market trends (both locally and nationally), the ability to create a launch strategy that suggests improvements designed to generate a positive ROI for the seller, and can help clients navigate the home selling process
- Is a skilled listener who can quickly and easily uncover the motivations of a seller
- Effectively negotiates for all seller clients
- Takes pride and great satisfaction in providing top-tier service for their clients
Prospect for ready, willing, and able home sellers
Convert incoming leads
Set and hold Listing Consultation Appointments
Analyze a Seller’s needs, motivations, and goals
Provide relevant market data to clients
Conduct open houses
Negotiate terms and contracts for sellers
Nurture relationships with clients post-closing
Minimum high school diploma
WA State Real Estate Broker or Managing Broker License
2+ years of real estate sales experience
Has closed 5+ transactions per year on average
General understanding of a CRM (Salesforce.com, Follow Up Boss, etc.)
High level of social skills
Loves being part of a team
Looking for agents who live in, and currently work in the following areas:
South Snohomish County
Wilcynski Partners is hiring experienced agents looking for opportunities for professional growth, predictability in their income and schedule, and a profitable career in real estate.
1. Use the following link to complete a work-style assessment. This helps determine where you fit best in a team environment. https://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php
2. Once completed, email us a PDF of your results along with answers to the two questions below as well as your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include which position you are applying for in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in joining Wilcynski Partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation Range: $80,000 – $150,000 + per year
- Commission pay
- Referral pay
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
1. Are you looking to be a full-time real estate agent?
2. What excites you most about our team?
Sales: 2+ years in real estate (Preferred)
WA State Real Estate Brokers License
Work Location: In person